Streamlight TLR-1 HL High-Lumen Weapon Flashlight
A new twist on one of the most proven weapon lights in the world, the
Streamlight TLR-1 HL Tactical Gun Mount Weapon Light gives you all the
durability and rock-steady performance youimage expect from the TLR
series, but upgraded to provide a 630 lumen light output. This
high-powered weapon light gives you enough illumination to carry out
any search or clearance task, even in total darkness. The beam pattern
of the Streamlight TLR1 HL Gun Light is made for floodlight-style
illumination, letting you cover a large area to assess the scene or
identify a suspect quickly. Long-lasting C4 LED technology gives this
compact, powerful pistol light an overpowering level of output and
makes it fully impervious to shock. The Streamlight TLR1 HL Light
includes an integral rail grip clamp that requires no tools or
gunsmithing and mounts quickly and easily, without you having to pass
your hand in front of the muzzle. And once mounted, this rock solid
mount stays exactly where you put it. This lightweight, compact, high
lumen lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light provides up to
1.25 hours of continuous run time. The Streamlight TLR1-HL has a
tethered battery door and latch mechanism that prevents battery door
loss, while providing easy battery replacement. When enabled, the
strobe function is activated by two or more momentary paddle hits.
||6000 Series machined aircraft
aluminum with black anodized finish.
||3.39 in. (8.61 cm)
||1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
||1.44 in. (3.65 cm)
||4.18 oz (118.6 grams) with batteries
(included in purchase).
||1.25 hours of run time to 10%
output. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination
||High temperature, shock mounted,
impact resistant Boro Float glass.
||C4 LED technology, impervious to
shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
||638 lumen output. TIR optic produces
a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
||Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off
switch. Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates
strobe. Strobe can be disabled.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour
- 638 lumens output.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum
- Run Time: 1.25 hours regulated run time. Solid-state
current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly
and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to
all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two,
S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
are Brand New w/ Manufacture Warranty Against
Item Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 October, 2014.